Friday, September 24, 2010

Random update

At least 3 times I've been offered a drink and people say this "We have iced tea...It's not sweet though!" umm no thanks and I'm not obsessed with sweet tea just because I'm from the south. Iced tea is gross though. But, I sure do miss Milo's chicken fingers and fries and honey mustard. Someone go eat some for me :) 

And if I want good sweet tea I'll just go to McDonald's thank you.

Anyways...


I can't believe my 2nd week is already over. This weekend is gonna be funnnn. Date tonight and Estes Park tomorrow :) Also, my birthday is in 2 weeks. I'm gonna be pretty sad to spend it away from all my family and friends so everyone should send me presents :)
My address is...
   5121 Minnow Lane
        Broomfield, CO 80023

Ok, so you don't really have to send me presents but a card would be nice :) cuz I miss yall... 

Have a great weekend and ROLL TIDE!!!! 


1 comment:

  1. Ooops sorry I think I was one of those people! Yeay for birthdays! I think I might join you guys next week for birthday dinner at casa bonita. Oh and isn't that walk beautiful!?!

    ReplyDelete

Followers