Thursday, June 5, 2014

Update

So it's June 2014. I am halfway done with nursing school which is awesome. The first 2 semesters went by SO fast so hopefully the next 2 do as well. My favorite clinicals so far were my pediatrics at Denver Health and my labor and delivery clinicals at North Suburban. My patients at Denver Health were all so cute and I just love working with kids. My instructor at North Suburban was awesome! The first birth I got to see was a c-section and I teared up when the doctor pulled the baby out. I ended up seeing 2 vaginal deliveries too. It is so cool to watch a baby be born. They're all so little and cute even the 10 lb-ers!

I don't think I could make it through nursing school without Kim. She's been by my side since 1st semester clinicals and makes dealing with all the stress of nursing school a lot easier.
Kim and I went for drinks after we took our last final of 2nd semester

Laura is another great nursing buddy.
This is us on one of our presentation days when we were forced to look presentable for class :)

And I definitely could not make it through nursing school without my love, Dave. I just can't even explain how amazing he is. I am so lucky to have him. He takes such good care of me.


Also adding sunshine to my days are our perfect kitties, Nugget and Bailey.

Nugget 
aka Nuggy, The Nuggs, Nuggliest Nuggs, Big Fat Nuggy
He is the sweetest kitty in the world. He is such a big kitty and he loves to cuddle. He is definitely a momma's boy and he loves to patty cake anything soft and especially my penguin pillow pet that he likes to take over when he's cuddling me to death. He is obsessed with hair ties and loves to play with them until they are soggy enough to eat (yea gross!) He loves rolling around on his back and showing off his big belly and he seriously just has the cutest sweetest face.

Bailey
aka Bairey, Bairey Bae, Bailey Girl

She is the cutest, prettiest little girl kitty. She is a trouble maker. Because she is so little and athletic it's easy for her to get up onto everything she's not supposed to. She's knocked over 4 plants and gets into drawers and cabinets and loves to steal by snowboarding socks out of the drawer in our bedroom. I have no idea why, but it's impossible not to love her cuz of her adorable little face. She loves to play fetch, yes fetch, with her toy mice and she makes the cutest little noises when she does.



First vacation of the summer is coming up soon. More on that later :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers