Friday, May 10, 2013

Hello Summer!

It's been a long time since I've updated this thing but I've been busy. I went back to school this past semester to take a couple classes I need for Nursing school out here in Colorado. And when I wasn't studying I was working my new job watching 2 of the cutest kids in the world...

meet Payton(3)
and Grant(1)

But what I was doing majority of the time was spending time with the man of my dreams. 
My amazing boyfriend David or as I call him Dave :)


I have never been so happy in my entire life. My previous relationships do not even compare to this one. He is the one. He makes me laugh like no one else. He is the sweetest man and he takes such good care of me. I honestly have no idea where I would be without him and I am beyond happy knowing that I will never have to find that out. I am keeping him forever. Sorry ladies. You missed out.

I decided this Summer I will be updating this a lot more. I am officially starting Nursing School this Fall and I intend on having the best summer of my life so far. I want to remember it so I'm going to try to update the blog a good bit. 

Another precious face that will probably be on the blog a lot is 
Finneas aka Finn
The family that Erika works for adopted him back in March. He is so attached to Erika and is basically hers now. He is an Australian labradoodle and is so cute and fluffy you just can't help but say "Aww!" when you see him. He will be joining us a lot this summer on hikes and stuff for sure.

That's all for today but more will be coming soon.

-Krista









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers