Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wyoming Vacation

Wyoming??? Seriously who vacations to Wyoming? Well, we did and it was so much fun! It's basically a Winter Wonderland up in Jackson, Wyoming. Mountains, elk, antelope, snow, snow, and more snow!

We stayed in town in Jackson Hole which is such a cute little town. We did all kinds of fun things...


We played in the snow fort at Jackson Hole ski resort


We went snow tubing! SO much fun! thats me!

We saw moose!

We went to a cool art museum across from the elk refuge

Looking out the window at all the elk

We did a little shopping and walking around town


We went on a sleigh ride at the National Elk Refuge

and man was it cold. brrrr!

The best part of the trip was when I had my snowboarding lesson. I lucked out and got a one on one lesson since I was the only first day beginner there that day. I picked it up fast and did so good! It was so freakin fun! I have no pictures of that day unfortunately :( But I'm going snowboarding again this weekend and I'm sooo excited. It was more fun than skiing and the boots are A LOT more comfortable which is a HUGE plus haha

That's pretty much the gist of the trip. Lanae and Jason went on a snow mobile tour in Yellowstone National Park to see Old Faithful. How cool is that? That day me and the kids played on the computer and watched some classic kid movies like Matilda and Dunston Checks In :)


Kash was so funny. He kept looking at himself on the screen and saying "baby! Uh oh!"


The end!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers